Designed for audio/video applications, such as a home theater installation or a multi-room A/V hookup.
Add to Cart
The key to this RapidRun™ is our proprietary MUVI (Multi-Use Versatile Interconnect) connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to either a Break-Away™ Flying Lead or Wall Plate. The MUVI connector also enables you to pull the Runner™ base cable through a 3/4in conduit then terminate with your flying lead or wall plate.
• Designed for audio/video applications, such as a home theater installation or a
multi-room A/V hookup
• Color-code: Blue
• Compatible with blue-coded and green-coded Break-Away flying leads and wall plates
• Constructed from (5) 28AWG 75Ohm mini coaxial cables.
• Coaxial lines feature a 90% shield copper braid for maximum flexibility while protecting
• Overall Mylar foil and 85% shield copper braid
• CMP rated jacket for use in air plenums and other commercial applications
• Bend radius of less than 3/4 in
• (2) Protective dust caps with pulling eyes rated to 15lb/ft
Please Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a Break-Away or Wall Plate on either end of the Runner cable. For each Runner you will need (2) Break-Aways, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Break-Away and (1) Wall Plate.
RapidRun's™ revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Two styles of Runner™ base cables, a 3-Coax with 4 twisted pairs and a 5-coax version, allow this unique interconnect system to be configured for UXGA, Component, Composite and/or Digital/Analog Audio Signals.
RapidRun runner cables are designed to pull through 3/4in conduit including
pre-manufactured 90 degree sweeps.
Note: 90 degree, 3/4in conduit sweeps bent by installers in the field may have smaller diameters than