The cable for uncompromised performance in high-definition and progressive-scan video applications.
One end of the cable is shown here
Add to Cart
• Connectors: RCA Male x 3 to BNC Male x 3
• Broadcast quality 75-ohm component video interconnects feature silver-plated oxygen-free copper center conductors
• Three layers of shielding: two 80%+ OFC copper braids and one 100% overlapped Mylar® foil provide maximum immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
• SplitLok™ precision-machined 24-karat gold-plated connectors with split center pins ensure superior signal transfer
• Silver-solder construction eliminates the negative effects of dissimilar metals on the delicate video signal
• Flexcable™ ultra-flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
True high definition video cannot be accommodated in the analog domain on a single cable. Component video cables are the industry standard for delivering the full measure of performance and BNC connectors are a broadcast industry standard. Silver-plated oxygen-free copper center conductors and nitrogen-foamed PE dielectric combine with Cu Shielding Technology™ and 24K gold-plated connectors to provide a lifetime of dependable performance. Precise construction techniques maintain characteristic 75-ohm impedance, and guarantee maximum signal fidelity. Don’t compromise your high-definition or extended definition signal; use the right cable! SonicWave component cables are the right choice when performance matters!