The preferred cable for uncompromised performance in high-definition RGBHV video applications.
Add to Cart
• Connectors: 5 BNC: Red, Blue, Green, Gray and White
• Broadcast quality 75-ohm component video interconnects feature silver-plated oxygen-free copper center conductors
• Three layers of shielding: two 80%+ OFC copper braids and one 100% overlapped Mylar®
foil provide maximum immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
• SplitLok™ precision-machined 24-karat gold-plated connectors with split center pins ensure superior signal transfer
• Silver-solder construction eliminates the negative effects of dissimilar metals on the delicate video signal
• Flexcable™ ultra-flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
True high definition video cannot be accommodated in the analog domain on a single cable. RGBHV component video interconnects are the industry standard for delivering the full measure of performance. SonicWave™ Component Video Interconnects by Impact Acoustics ensure state-of-the-art performance through advanced cable design, construction and materials. Silver-plated oxygen-free copper center conductors and nitrogen-foamed PE dielectric combine with Cu Shielding Technology™ and 24K gold-plated connectors to provide a lifetime of dependable performance. Precise construction techniques maintain characteristic 75-ohm impedance, and guarantee maximum signal fidelity. Don’t compromise your high-definition or extended definition signal; use the right interconnects! Impact Acoustics SonicWave component cables are the right choice when performance matters!